Insights from experts on how to prepare teenagers with learning differences for success in college and in life.
When Forman School’s experts on learning differences pool their knowledge the result is an informative collection of articles and stories on topics from the high school search to how to succeed in college. We believe that with the right support, students who have struggled with language-based learning differences, ADHD, and executive function disorders can thrive. These posts are part of our effort to empower children, teens, and parents to do just that.
- Nov 1, 2018 Understanding my child’s neuropsych testing Nov 1, 2018
- Nov 2, 2018 How to help your teen deal with stress and anxiety Nov 2, 2018
- Nov 3, 2018 What to look for in the college search for a student with a learning difference Nov 3, 2018
- Nov 5, 2018 Finding the Right School For Your Child: What to Ask While Visiting Schools When Your Child Has an LD Nov 5, 2018
- Nov 6, 2018 Exercise and ADHD: A Coach’s Story Nov 6, 2018
- Jan 15, 2019 Dyslexia, Dysgraphia, Dyscalculia - Understanding and Supporting the “Dys” Jan 15, 2019